Development Permit

A development permit application is to be completed when applying for any of the following actions in Hayward:

  • Administrative Use Permit
  • Certificate of Compliance
  • Conditional Use Permit
  • General Plan
  • Lot Line Adjustment
  • Parcel Merger (Certificate of Merger)
  • Tentative Parcel Map
  • Site Plan Review
  • Tentative Tract Map
  • Variance
  • Zone Change

You may also want to refer to the Municipal Code:

Hayward Municipal Code

For more information, please call Planning at 510.583.4200.

Check Status Download Application Master Fee Schedule