Capital Improvement Program
Every year the City adopts a ten year Capital Improvement Program budget (CIP). The CIP budget is separate from the City operating budget and funds public infrastructure projects to enhance the quality of life for Hayward residents and visitors. These projects include new, reconstructed and rehabilitated streets and sidewalks; traffic improvements, City facility construction and repair; and improvements to water and sewer facilities, technology, fleet and the Hayward Executive Airport. The CIP is reviewed by the Planning Commission and Council Infrastructure Committee in April, as well as during the Council Work Session in May, and the Council Public Adoption Hearing in early June.
For those wishing to print the CIP or download it, the below Printable PDF Version has also been prepared. Please note that this is a PDF of the information in the online platform. This means that it includes references to links that can only be followed in the online platform, and includes static versions of tables and charts that can only be interacted with in the online version.
- Adopted FY 2023 - FY 2032 CIP - Printable Version [hyperlinks disabled]
- Adopted FY 2022 - FY 2031 CIP - Printable Version [hyperlinks disabled]
- Adopted FY 2021 - FY 2030 CIP
- Adopted FY 2020 - FY 2029 CIP
- Adopted FY 2019 - FY 2028 CIP
- Adopted FY 2018 - FY 2027 CIP
- Adopted FY 2017 - FY 2026 CIP
- Adopted FY 2015 - FY 2024 CIP
- Adopted FY 2013 - FY 2022 CIP