Becoming a Registered Vendor
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City.
You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.
* THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.