Hayward Boulevard Feasibility Study
Creating a Friendly Corridor for Pedestrians, Bicyclists, Transit and Motorists
The Hayward Boulevard Feasibility Study explores opportunities to improve safety and enhance use of the 2.5-mile stretch of Hayward Boulevard from Campus Drive to Fairview Avenue.
The final outcome of this project will be a set of recommendations and preliminary designs for phased traffic calming and beautification improvements along the corridor. The implementation of these improvements will be dependent on project funding. Public interest increases project competitiveness to secure funding, so your input on desired improvements is key.
Ways to participate:
- Take the online survey in English
- Tome la encuesta en linea en Español
- Virtual Community Meeting | Thursday, April 15, 2021 | Register here
- Perform Existing Conditions Analysis – Completed
- Improvement Concept Development Analysis - Completed
- Improvement Concept Refinement - WE ARE HERE!
- Final Project Report