Councilmember Al Mendall
Councilmember Al Mendall has served on the Hayward City Council since his election in 2012, which followed several years of service on various commissions and committees. He was re-elected in 2016.
777 B St.
Hayward, CA 94541-5007
Office: (510) 583-4353 | Fax: (510) 583-3601
- University of California Los Angeles – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering 1995
- Software Solutions Architect - Intercontinental Exchange
- Elected – Hayward City Council, 2012
- Re-Elected - Hayward City Council, 2016
- City of Hayward – Planning Commission: 2006 - 2012
- City of Hayward – Citizens Advisory Commission: 2001 - 2006
- City of Hayward – Sustainability Committee: 2007 - Present
- Neighborhood Alert Block Captain since 2003
- Twin Bridges Home Owners Association President (2002 - 2004)
- Mission Hills of Hayward Neighborhood Committee
- Campaign Solutions For Hayward