Register to become a City vendor

To register your business, you will need to complete and submit a vendor application form and a completed W-9 form to our Purchasing Division.You can include any additional information, such as a catalog or line cards with the completed application. If your business is based in Hayward, you will also need to provide us with a copy of your Business License.

For more information on how to apply please see Becoming a Registered Vendor in our Business section.