City Hall To You - Neighborhood Meetings 2021
This fall we will be coming to you with virtual meetings and socially-distanced events at local parks.
Join us to learn about new initiatives, ask questions, and discuss neighborhood issues and trends. We will give brief updates on the following topics and then take your questions feedback.
- COVID-19 response and trends
- Fire Department strategic plan and wildfire response
- Public safety initiatives, including new models for mental health crisis response
- New approaches to addressing blight and other quality of life issues
- Efforts to address housing access and homelessness
- Safer street design and upcoming transportation projects
- Strategies to increase personal cyber security
- Updates on library programs and parks
- An overview of the newly launched Hayward People's Budget project
Thursday Virtual Meetings, Fall 2021
There will be six meetings focused on six sectors of Hayward (scroll down to the map). These sectors are the same ones that will be used for the Hayward People's Budget and are based on census tracts. Community members are welcome to attend any of the meetings, even if they do not live in that sector. Staff will cover similar content will at the start of each meeting, though the question-and-answer section is designed to be neighborhood specific. Please sign up below to receive an email reminder and zoom information. We will also post the zoom informaiton on this website the Tuesday before each meeting.
- Northwest: Sector 3 | October 21, 6-7pm
Meeting ID: 843 0762 0489
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,84307620489#,,,,*10467112# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,84307620489#,,,,*10467112# US (Houston)
Drop by Saturdays in the Park, Fall 2021
Join us for coffee and snacks, explore posters explaining new city initiatves and projects, and ask staff questions face-to-face.
- Longwood Park: Reed Way | October 23, 10-11:30am
- Downtown Farmers Market: Watkins Street | November 6, 9:30-11:30am