Call to Artists
Mural Art Projects
The City of Hayward’s Mural Art Program is pleased to announce three (3) new mural art projects The Mural Art Program’s intent is to partner with local artists to foster: civic pride, cultural diversity, cultural enrichment, and community identity through inspirational artwork.
This project is open to all experienced Bay Area professional artists. Selected artists must provide proof of general liability insurance coverage.
Applicants must submit:
- Artist application (new artists only)
- Current resume highlighting past art installation projects
- Provide one reference who can speak to the past art installation and qualifications
- A maximum of four original art works may be submitted
- Art work must be in color
Submission deadline: February 28, 2017
Selected Artists will be notified on or before April 10th 2017
Applicants may submit via mail, in-person or e-mail to:City of Haywardc/o Mural Art Program777 B Street, 1st floorHayward, CA 94544
Project: Utility Boxes (2)
Project funding shall include design(s), artwork, basic wall preparation, and minimum two applications of anti-graffiti coating.
Project: Birchfield Park (Santa Clara Ave & Winton Ave)