Together for Downtown Hayward - Social Distancing Outdoor Dining EventDowntown Hayward Add to Calendar
Saturday, July 11, the City of Hayward in partnership with the Downtown Hayward Improvement Association will be closing down B Street to through traffic from Foothill Boulevard to Watkins Street and Main Street from A Street to C Street from 2 PM to 10 PM to allow downtown restaurants to expand their outdoor dining space onto the sidewalks and adjacent street areas in compliance with Alameda County social distancing requirements.
Join us for a friendly and safe evening in support of our Downtown Hayward businesses! As currently planned, this will be the first Saturday in a series of closures we hope to make happen each Saturday between now and the end of August to continue to support our downtown businesses.
- Buffalo Bills | 1082 B Street (MAP)
- Playt | 10 36 B Street (MAP)
- Tik Tok Dessert | 1081 B Street (MAP)
- Acqua E' Farina | 22622 Main Street (MAP)
- Sapporo | 22507 Main Street (MAP)
- Rockit Char Grill | 1057 B Street (MAP)
- The Cupcake Shoppe | 22521 Main Street (MAP)
- The Dirty Bird Lounge | 926 B Street (MAP)
- Bon Mange | 1007 B Street (MAP)
- Metro Taqueria | 1063 B Street (MAP)
- Marley’s Treat | 838 B Street (MAP)
- Erik’s Deli | 871 B Street (MAP)