Volunteer at City Hall
City Hall volunteers provide a valuable service to the City by helping to answer visitor questions and directing visitors to departments and meetings with a smile.
City Hall volunteers perform a variety of general duties related to the functioning of City Hall on a year round basis, including:
- staffing the information desk/kiosk in the City Hall lobby;
- providing information to the public;
- directing visitors to departments and City Hall meetings;
- observing public viewing of art exhibits in the John O'Lague Galleria
- being friendly and outgoing;
- having good communication skills;
- ability and interest in learning about City services.
Training is provided.
There is a minimum time commitment of one half-day work shift per week (4 hours).
Shifts are available from 8:00 a.m. - noon and noon - 4:00 p.m. Monday -Friday. There are no evening or weekend shifts available.
If this sounds like something that you may be interested in and would like to apply please download our volunteer application.