Report overflowing public litter containers

Help us keep Hayward clean by reporting overflowing City litter containers. We will send a truck to make sure that the container is emptied.

Report this issue by completing an Access Hayward request and we will address the issue promptly. Please provide a detailed description of the location.

Access Hayward

Or you may call Solid Waste and Recycling at 510.583.4700

City of Hayward Litter Container