Report Illegal Fireworks

All Fireworks are illegal in the City of Hayward and Fairview Fire Protection Districts.

Report illegal fireworks, contact:

  1. Hayward Police Deprtment | (510) 293-7000
  2. Code Enforcement Division | (510) 583-4143
  3. Access Hayward App | Report Illegal Fireworks
* To report a fire resulting from fireworks or any other cause, call 9-1-1

Learn more about illegal firework enforcement