VetNow™ includes the following features:
LIVE ONLINE NAVIGATORS
VetNow Navigators are trained to help veterans and families connect with valuable benefits and resources:
- Answer questions related to beneﬁts eligibility
- Refer patrons to applicable community resources for housing, healthcare, and education beneﬁts
- Assist patrons with locating accredited claims agents
Designed to help with all stages of the job-hunting process, VetNow’s Job Tools feature career coaching, expert resume assistance, live interview preparation, and more:
- Use the career resources to discover one’s best career ﬁt based on education, experience, and personality
- Search for a job with nationwide and local resources
- Download templates for the most common resume types
- Receive resume and cover letter assistance from trained experts
- Brush up on job interview techniques or get live online interview practice from trained job coaches
Users build academic skills and prepare for college with VetNow's array of tools, including:
- LearnNow - Live skills tutoring and an extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests including SAT, ACT, TEAS, HESI, GRE, GMAT. and more
- LEAP - build academic skills through targeted lessons, quizzes
- Flashbulb - create and share ﬂashcards, tests, and educational games
- MEET - schedule online sessions using the Brainfuse MEET whiteboard
- Brainwave - a versatile whiteboard where students can draw their ideas for later review or email them to others.
ADULT LEARNING CENTER
The Adult Learning Center provides foundational, career-enhancing skills to job seekers. Also, the Adult Learning Center offers test preparation (including the GED and the USCIS citizenship test) and a unique academic skills center featuring live, online tutors.
Check out Brainfuse VetNow
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.