Mobile Home Space Rent

A green and tan mobile home

Each time there is a space vacancy in a Mobile Home Park, the Park owner or manager must complete a Mobile Home In-Place Space Transfer form.

The completed form is to be submitted to the Rent Review Office, either by:

  1. Faxing the form to (510) 583-3601
  2. Mailing the form to: City of Hayward | Housing Division | Attn: Rent Review | 777 B St., 4th Floor, Hayward, CA 94541

Mobile Home Space Ordinance