Report a downed tree or tree limb

A downed tree in the middle of the road

Help us respond to downed trees or fallen limbs on public property by calling Landscape Maintenance at (510) 583-8906 (Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-3 p.m.) to report a tree branch or tree trunk that is impeding a building, sidewalk, or street.

Tree emergency calls after hours should be made to the Police Department at (510) 293-7272. If someone's life or health is endangered, please dial 911 immediately.

Report a downed tree or tree limb:

Access Hayward