All of the rates and charges for Hayward Executive Airport can be found in the City of Hayward's Master Fee Schedule. For your convenience, we have combined the commonly-requested services here.
Pay Airport Invoice
Monthly and Daily Fees for Aircraft Parking and Storage as of Jan. 1, 2021:
Aircraft Hangar Waiting List Application: Refundable Deposit of $100
|10||Small T-Hangar - 810 square feet||$287|
|169||Standard T-Hangar - between 912-1058 square feet||$433|
|12||Large T-Hangars - 1288 square feet||$553|
|1||Small Executive Hangar - 2401 square feet||$958|
|6||Standard Executive Hangar (Bldg 1) - 3300 square feet||$1,326|
|8||Large Executive Hangar (Bldg 2) - 3600 square feet||$1,447|
Hangar Storage Room:
Storage room size & Door Type
|1||Small, Man-door (Bldg A) - 195 square feet||$73|
|3||Medium, Man-door - 265 square feet||$101|
|13||Large, Man-door - 530 square feet||$196|
|6||Large, Man-door/Sliding Door (Bldgs N, O, P) - 530 square feet||$196|
|2||Extra Large, Man-door/Sliding Door (Bldg Q ) - 645 square feet||$250|
|3||Office Spaces – 450 square feet||$650|
Tiedowns (Aircraft Gross Weight/Wing Span):
|Single-Engine Aircraft (3,500 lbs. less than 40 feet) and Single-Engine Helicopter||$60|
|Twin-Engine Aircraft (12,500 lbs. less than 50 feet) and Twin-Engine Helicopters||$75|
|12,501 - 25,000 lbs. more than 50 feet||$108|
|25,001 - 75,000 lbs||$161|
|Excess of 75,000 lbs||$216|
Transient Parking (Aircraft Gross Weight & Wing Span)
|First 4 hours of parking||FREE|
|Single-Engine - 3,500 lbs. less than 40 feet||$6|
|Twin-Engine - 12,500 lbs. less than 50 feet & Helicopters||$8|
|12,501 - 25,000 lbs. more than 50 feet||$12|
|25,001 - 75,000 lbs||$23|
|Excess of 75,000 lbs||$29|
|Lighter-than air Airships||$20|
- Effective July 1, 1997, a late charge of $15 or 5% of the monthly rent per month, whichever is greater, shall be assessed if rent is not paid within ten (10) days of its due date (does not apply to daily rent).
- Beginning July 1, 1999 and continuing every other year (biennially) on odd numbered years (e.g., July 2001, July 2003, July 2005), all aircraft parking and storage charges, (excluding outside tiedowns), for the ensuing twenty-four (24) month period shall be adjusted proportionally upward seventy-five percent (75%) of the percentage increase in the All Urban Consumers Price Index (CPI) for the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area of the United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, from December to two (2) years prior to December for the applicable year. The computed adjusted rates shall be rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Every four (4) years, staff will conduct a market analysis to ensure that hangar rents are consistent with the prevailing market rates. If analysis demonstrates that hangar rents require modification, such shall be accomplished during the next hangar adjustment period. Such rates shall be charged unless otherwise directed by Council.
- Effective July 1, 1997, if the service of a member firm of the California Association of Photocopies and Process Servers must be utilized, a $50 fee shall be charged to the individual or business necessitating said process service.
- The City shall charge a fee equal to the sum of the following: Five cents ($0.05) for each gallon of petroleum products delivered during the previous calendar month from the Leased Premises, or an amount equal to a three percent (3%) of the gross receipts (including fuel and gasoline taxes) for which Lessee sold fuel products during the previous calendar month on or from the Airport, whichever amount is greater.
- All month-to-month Airport leases shall include a security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
Gate Access Cards:
|Initial Issue for Airport Tenant||FREE|
|Initial Issue for Non-direct Airport Tenant||$41|
|Replacement Gate Card||$41|
|Airport Annual Business Permit ||$120|
|Taxiway Access Permit||$786|