Trash Capture Design and Installation
The City of Hayward is seeking an experienced and qualified contractor who is specially trained and experienced to help the City reduce its trash load to the San Francisco Bay to comply with the Trash Reduction targets of the Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit (MRP).
The contractor will:
- assess the acreage delineated on Attachment A (see attached) as well as the City’s online GIS map; and
- using the City’s maps (Attachments A and B and the City’s online GIS map), provide a plan identifying proposed locations of small full trash capture devices required to treat the acreage as well as the cost of the devices and cost of installation in accordance with the terms, conditions, and specifications contained in this Request for Quote (RFQ); and
- upon City review and approval of the contractor’s plan, the contractor will install the trash capture devices
The goal of this project is to successfully estimate the number of small full trash capture devices needed to treat the area identified in Attachment A, and to install the trash capture devices to meet compliance trash reduction targets set by the MRP.
NOTE: Respondents will absorb all costs incurred in the preparation and presentation of their proposal. Interested parties are invited to submit a proposal to demonstrate their qualifications to perform these services. All proposals shall be submitted in accordance with the format and information listed in this RFQ.
- Confirm your intent to bid,
- Receive a complete list of questions asked by you and other vendors, along with the City’s response, and
- Submit your proposal.
Please note important proposal dates below:
|1||Issue Date of RFP||March 29, 2021|
|2||Deadline: Email RFQ Questions||April 12, 2021|
|3||City provides RFQ question answers via email||April 13, 2021|
|4||Deadline: Email RFQ Proposal||April 16, 2021|
|5||Selection of Firm or Individual||April 16, 2021|
**IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROPOSING FIRM TO ENSURE THAT PROPOSALS ARE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME AS LATE BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.