Contractors Based Outside of Hayward City Limits
Just need a business license to pull a permit? Follow the instructions below and get a license fast!
There are two methods for contractors based outside of Hayward to get a business license: email or in-person.
- Complete a Business License Application.
- Email it to email@example.com.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will be contacted to discuss the fee due and to make your payment.
- Visit the Revenue Division within City Hall to submit your application. To save time, you may access, fill-out, and print a Business License Application before you come to City Hall (paper forms are available at City Hall if needed).
- Pay your fee with cash, credit/debit card, or check.
For more information, please call (510) 583.4622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Revenue Division is open to the public Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.