Hayward Executive Airport COVID-19 Response
Dear Hayward Executive Airport Tenant:
Effective April 29, 2020, Alameda County joined other San Francisco Bay Area jurisdictions to extend the orders for residents to shelter in place until Sunday, May 31, 2020 to help slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). More information can be found on the City’s website: https://www.hayward-ca.gov/fire-department/disaster-preparedness/covid-19-updates
Hayward Executive Airport remains open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for aircraft operations. In addition:
- The FAA Hayward Air Traffic Control Tower is open daily from 0900 to 2100 Local Time
- The airport’s two fixed base operators, APP Jet Center and Meridian Hayward, are open
- Many of the other 38 commercial providers remain open – however, please call ahead to confirm the customer service hours currently in effect
Regarding the airport administration building and the City’s airport administration office:
- The airside door will remain open to tenants 7-days a week, from 0800 to 2130 Local Time, to provide access to restrooms, the flight planning room, and the pilot lounge
- The landside door will remain closed
- The meeting room will remain closed and all meetings are cancelledExtra steps will be taken to clean surfaces of the buildin
- The City’s administrative office is not accessible, but a reduced number of administrative staff on duty can be reached by a landline telephone located on a podium just outside of the interior office door during regular business hours, 0800 to 1700 Local Time, Monday through Friday. You may also contact the staff by phone at 510-293-8678
- A reduced number of airport maintenance staff remain on duty to perform essential functions Rental payments may be placed in the lockbox located near the main exterior entrance to the administration building or sent by U.S. Mail
- By order of the Interim Health Officer of Alameda County, face coverings are required when in public areas Additional information will be distributed to tenants by email and on this webpage as it becomes available.
If you have questions, please contact airport staff at 510-293-8678 during regular business hours or at 510-385-1104 at other times. Thanks for your cooperation.