Wednesdays, May 27th, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm (Weekes Branch)
Alameda County Community Food Bank will have staff available to help you find out if you qualify for assistance from Cal Fresh nutrition program and answer your questions.
Saturday, June 20th, 1:00 pm-4:30 pm (Weekes Branch)
Communication expert, Tia Turnbull will teach powerful ways to communicate with others in order to succeed in life.
Participants will learn:
- How to use communication to create uplifting environments.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- The causes of anger and blame that break down peaceful interactions.
- The four ways we uplift and drain each other’s energy.
- How identity affects the way we treat each other.
- Finding happiness regardless of circumstances.